Monday: 1:30 – 6:00
Tuesday: 9:00 – 12:30, 2:00 – 6:00
Wednesday: 9:00 – 12:30, 2:00 – 6:00
Thursday: closed (Emergency Appointments only)
Friday: 9:00 – 12:30, 2:00 – 6:00
Saturday: 9:00 – 1:00 (Every other Saturdays)
- It is strongly recommended to set up an appointment to be seen. Although we would try our best to accommodate walk-In patients, there is no guarantee to be seen (due to possible conflicts with existing schedules).
- The holidays and long weekends observed are as following;
New year’s day, President’s day, Memorial day, Fourth of July, Labor day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- We would like to keep our schedules predictable and inform our existing and new patients likewise for their convenience. However, the office hours are subject to change due to various administrative and/or personal reasons. During the unexpected closure of the office, all communication including scheduling appointments may still be available via selected forms of communication (such as emails, messaging via website, texting). Please, follow the prompt in our outgoing messages to stay in touch!
Keeping an Appointment
24 hours notice in advance is required for cancellations to avoid the charges for missing appointment. We’d also prefer the same way for rescheduling. This will help us manage our schedule effectively to make the time slot available for other patients and productive use of the doctor’s time.
Much the same way, if we have to cancel your appointment on short notice, you will receive a free session to make up for the inconvenience.
Insurance We Work with
We work with most major insurances as an out of network provider. If you know that you have the out of network coverage for the care you intend to receive, we will create super-bill for you so you can simply send it to your insurance company for a reimbursement based on your policy.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Sessions
- Arrive on time
- Wear loose clothing for easy access below elbows and knees, possibly abdomen
- Eat a light meal so you don’t arrive hungry
- Refrain from alcohol or recreational drugs before treatment
- Refrain from using strong perfumes or cologne
- Keep to the visit schedule because chiropractic/acupuncture’s effects are cumulative
- Between visits, make notes of changes in your condition.