Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) so called Cold Laser Therapy is also available for our patients in ChiroPlus Wellness Care.
Dr. Choi is one of the very few chiropractors in Aurora with “Vectra Genysis” cold laser that has been studied and researched the most with the best clinical trial outcomes in the field of LLLT.
Cold Laser Therapy is a treatment whereby a cold laser is utilized to treat form chronic conditions acute pain. Cold laser therapy not only is used for persons suffering from back and neck pain, musculoskeletal pain, joint pain associated with arthritis, fibromyalgia, tendonitis, busiitis, neuropathy, achilles tendon pain, migraine headaces, sprains and strains, carpal tunnel and other associated pains, it is also widely accepted aiding smoking cessation and other non-physical injury conditions. Cold laser therapy also treats conditions such as TMJ, reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD) and other inflammatory and scarring conditions.
- Athletic Injuries
- Lower Back Pain
- Knee and Foot Pain
- Shoulder Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Arthritis, Muscle Spasm
- Relief of Muscle and Joint Pain
- Skin infections, including cold sores, warts, verruca
- Relief of Stiffness, the Promotion of Muscle Relaxation, and Cell Restoration
- Wound Management, Including Skin Ulcers, Pressure Sores and Burns
- Soft Tissue Injuries, Including Sprains and Strains, Tendonitis and Hematomas
- Joint Disorders and Conditions, Including Arthritis, and Tenosynovitis
- Chronic pain, including Trigeminal Neuralgia and Chronic Neck and Back pain
- Smoking cessation, drug addiction treatment