Most Variety of Chiropractic Treatments in Aurora, CO
Dr. Choi always pays much attention to patients’ needs when it comes down to choose the right technique(s) or treatment methods so they can expect not only the best outcome but also comfort during the treatments. There are many different methods of chiropractic treatment from low force and gentle treatments like Activator technique to use of many different types of tables to adjust your spine and other joint without involving the “cavitation” (the crack or pop of your joints).
The audible sound from your joints during chiropractic adjustment is often caused by the release of oxygen, nitrogen, and carbon dioxide, which releases joint pressure (cavitation). The sensation is usually relieving, though minor discomfort has been reported (that usually lasts for only a short time duration) if the surrounding muscles are in spasm or the patient tenses up during the chiropractic procedure.
There are times when joint cavitation or cracking does not occur and this is often due to either significant muscle splinting or the patient may not be adequately relaxed during the chiropractic procedure. At times like this, Dr. Choi uses electrical stimulation therapy with hot or cold packs, acupuncture, Graston techniques or other necessary procedures depending on the patients’ needs.
Dr. Choi utilizes the following techniques other than conventional chiropractor adjustments:
- Spinal Decompression (disc herniation, nerve root compression, posterior facet syndrome, muscle/ligament spasm)
- Acupuncture (Organ dysfunction, meridian therapy, chronic/acute pain, inflammation, spasms, etc)
- Graston technique (chronic / acute muscle, tendon, ligament injuries, scar tissues)
- Cold laser Therapy ( acute/chronic pain, injuries, wound healing)
- Activator technique (pediatric / geriatric patients)
- Cox flexion distraction technique (disc bulging, herniation)
- Sacro Occipital Technique (pelvic distortion)
- Applied Kinesiology (muscle testing, meridian therapy)
- Chirodontics (TMJ / TMD, cranial manipulation)
- Active Release technique (conjunctive with Graston treatment)
- Rehabilitation and therapeutic Exercise ( therapeutic conditioning & strengthening)
Please, don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the technique you’d like to be treated with or you’d like to know more about! Having the best local Chiropractor, is what makes biggest the difference.