Dr. Eric D. Choi, DC, CCFP, FIAMA
Dr. Eric Choi is a licensed Chiropractor, certified chiropractic family physician, certified medical acupuncturist serving the Aurora community and Denver Metro Area.
Dr. Eric Choi has been passionately committed to providing wellness and freeing people from pain as a chiropractor and a wellness care professional in Aurora, Colorado and Denver metro area. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Choi is committed to promoting optimal health and well being of patients along with their recovery through health education and proper lifestyle changes.
Dr. Choi uses a “whole person approach”. This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make necessary interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Dr. Choi’s typical treatment session consists of addressing biomechanical, electromagnetic and chemical/nutritional/metabolic issues by using chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture/dry needling and nutritional support with lifestyle modification. Using this unique approach, Dr. Choi is able to help you accelerate and maintain your journey to good health. Dr. Choi is a Certified Chiropractic Family Physician (CCFP) and currently going through DABCI (Diplomate of American Board of Chiropractic Internist) program to serve the patients as a primary chiropractic internist along with his chiropractic and acupuncture credentials. From this special training, he is able to diagnose and properly address other wide ranges of conditions including internal/organ disorders as well as musical-skeletal disorders.
Dr. Choi also strongly believes in education and prevention. He promotes healthy lifestyle by teaching and interacting with people by giving workshops and lectures about spine health, nutritional health, digestive health, cardiovascular health, headache prevention and many more.
He is available for in-office or over the phone free consultation. To set up a consultation session in advance, give us a call at 303-750-3000.
Awards & Certifications
* B.A. in Biology (1998)
* NCMIC Insurance Award (2001)
* Doctor of Chiropractic (DC), Magna Cum Laude (2001)
* Pi Tau Delta, Honor society (2001)
* Licensed in California(2002)
* Licensed in Colorado (2008)
* Certified in CPR & AED (American Heart Association-current)
* Applied Kinesiology
* Sacro Occipital Technique
* Activator Proficiency
* Industrial Disability Evaluator (IDE)
* Certified Graston Technique Provider
* Dr. Lani Simpson: PMS & Menopause
* Science Base Nutrition
* Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
* Chirodontics Specialist
* CCN (Certified Clinical Nutritionist – eligible)
* Quantum Reflex Analysis certified (level 1)
* Personal Injury Documentation and Guideline by AMA & HCFA
* Fellow of International Academy of Medical Acupuncture (FIAMA)
* Board Certified Medical Acupuncturist (NBCE)
* Certified in Dry Needling (American Dry Needling Institute)
* Certified Chiropractic Family Physician (CCFP)
* Diplomate of American Board of Chiropractic Internist (DABCI in progress)